We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and giving you control over any information we hold about you. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
WHO DO WE HOLD INFORMATION ABOUT?
This policy applies to information that we hold about individuals or organisations who are registered users on the Scriptlock application or website (the application).
This policy does not apply to processing of Personal Data in our role as a processor or service provider on behalf of our registered users including products and services provided to our registered users (or their affiliates) for the purposes of:
- managing or enabling their own internal procedures and processes;
- creating their own websites and applications;
- selling or offering their own products and services;
- sending electronic communications;
- collecting, using, sharing or processing Personal Data.
INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTERED USERS
The information we collect or store about you may include:
- Information you provide to us on your account pages, including your name, any address or contact information that you provide us.
- Content posted by you (as an individual) on the application.
- Your usage of the application or the facilities that we offer.
When you purchase merchandise or services through the application, you submit your card details directly to the application of our payment provided. No credit card or debit card details such as card numbers, validity dates, issue numbers or security codes are held or processed by the application or by us.
We may retain copies or notes of any communications (including email and instant messaging) between us and you. We recommend you contact us using the message facility on the "Support" page, as these are more secure than email.
USE OF OUR SITE
We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not sell or disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this policy.
We may engage third parties to process your information on our behalf, and those third parties may be located outside the EEA. We have agreements with those third parties under which they agree to ensure that all information is kept secure and processed only in accordance with our instructions. Where your personal information (name and address information) is processed by third parties we will also request criminal record checks be carried out on the staff employed by those third parties.
Please be aware that information you submit to and share though the site may be accessible by people using our site outside the EEA by virtue of your privacy settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a user of the application, we use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide and manage our services to you and our other users through our site.
- To carry out our obligations and exercise our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To personalise or target advertisements on the site. Please note that no information identifying you will be made available to advertisers. Our advertising mechanism is effectively an application that fetches adverts from a pool given your preferences or what we have established are your preferences.
- We will only disclose any other personal data we hold about you to third parties:
- If Datawing Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Datawing Limited, our customers, or others.
CONTACTING YOU BY EMAIL
If you are a registered user then we may contact you by email.
You cannot unsubscribe from emails relating to the operation of the application or your account without cancelling your account.
If you have subscribed to certain email notifications on your Account page then we will send you notifications in accordance with these settings.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER USERS AND ORGANISATIONS
You are responsible for maintaining the permissions which other registered users or organisations have to access information you have stored in your profile on the application.
REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
OTHER COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Under the General Data Protection Regulations every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at by email to email@example.com or via our www.datawing.com/help.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Datawing Limited.
For further information from us on data protection and privacy, or to exercise any of your rights under this policy or under the General Data Protection Regulation, contact:
The Data Protection Manager, Datawing Limited, 85 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2BB.
Information on the General Data Protection Regulation is also on the Information Commissioner's website.
Use of this Site is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Datawing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 07650812.